Baby Christian

Baby Christian
Christian was born with two very rare congenital heart defects; Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Endocardial Fibroelastosis (EFE) He will require three (two down, one to go!) open-heart surgeries to sustain life. He is a miracle and a blessing. We are so greatful to have him here with us. Thank you for stopping in. Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Great News!

Nicole and Bryan got the call today that San Francisco wanted to do the in utero surgery. We will know tomorrow what day, but they wanted her there the end of this week or the beginning of next week. We are so excited! Now I am needing to make a bunch of casseroles to freeze and catch up on laundry. I still do not know if we are going to fly or drive yet. But either way I am done with daycare on Friday. So I do not need to worry about that while I am gone.Anyway, thats all for now. I will post as things transpire. Also, I will be posting to Christians blog while we are in San Francisco.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Denise, I am so sorry to read all this and wish you, Nicole and Byran all the very best through the coming time!

Boat Bird said...

Hoping that everything goes well. Lots of love from Cyprus xxx
Kathryn (aka Boatbird from swap-bot)

Denise said...

Denise,
Sounds like things are moving in the right direction. I will definetly keep everyone in my prayers. I anxiously await further updates on Christian.

nwscrapmom said...

Boy, lots has transpired since I talked to you after the very first diagnosis that something was wrong. I sure am praying for all of you. I'm anxiously awaiting any and all new news.
((HUGS))