Baby Christian

Baby Christian
Christian was born with two very rare congenital heart defects; Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Endocardial Fibroelastosis (EFE) He will require three (two down, one to go!) open-heart surgeries to sustain life. He is a miracle and a blessing. We are so greatful to have him here with us. Thank you for stopping in. Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who can resist this face??? Not me!!!

Being as adorable as Christian cannot be easy! I am sure it is a full days work for him. He carries it all very well. The stress has got to be amazing.

Christian is turning one year old next month. That is shocking to me! It seems like just yesterday we were sitting with Nicole and Bryan while the doctors were giving them the choice to abort. A wise decision was made that day and look what we have! An adorable boy that is a complete joy to everyone who meets him!

Christian is such a wonderful addition to our family. He makes everyone smile and laugh. We could not imagine a world without him.

Christian is now 16 pounds! He is walking now and again although he would rather be carried! He is saying some words and trying new things all of the time. The doctor said he needs to start drinking out of a sippie cup with his meals now. I am telling you, he is growing up so fast!

So enjoy these pictures like we do. Know that we love this little man more than anyone can imagine. He is a gift to us and all who meet him.

Ohhhhh... Christian has been chosen to be the Sparrow Child at Sisters High School! Google Sparrow Clubs if you are unfamiliar with the organization. They are wonderful. I have supported the club for many years never realizing my grandson would be a Sparrow Child.

Love you all!!!!

Grandma Whee




Ain't I just adorable?


Konked out on dad. I drool a lot (like dad)


I will call him Mini Me!



What the heck is this thing over me?


Can I be any cuter??? I don't think so!!!!


3 comments:

Alicia said...

What a sweet blessing you have here!

ChosenRebel said...

Congratulations on your newsest little treasure from God. Priceless pics.

Denise said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe he is almost a year old. He is just as cute as can be too!