Baby Christian

Baby Christian
Christian was born with two very rare congenital heart defects; Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Endocardial Fibroelastosis (EFE) He will require three (two down, one to go!) open-heart surgeries to sustain life. He is a miracle and a blessing. We are so greatful to have him here with us. Thank you for stopping in. Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Indigo Child

I truly believe that there are children sent to this earth to teach us new and amazing things. Children who can see things we can't, know things we do not and will change this world in a more dramatic way than we could ever imagine. These children are being sent to help heal our wounded world and bring peace. Their gifts should not be ignored, but rather praised and encouraged.

While I was pregnant with Christian, I went to the state fair. While walking through a building, a woman sitting at a small table stopped me as I passed and said simply this, "Your son will change the world."

She knew nothing of his health nor did she know he was a he. I had never met this woman before. Chills ran down my spine, but I was touched.

That very same day, as I was walking around outside, a man in a wheelchair stopped me and asked if he could touch my stomach. I had been asked this many times, and never minded, so I let him. He reached out his hand to touch my stomach and shut his eyes. When he let go, he look up at me and said, "This little boy is very special. He will do amazing things. Thank you." Again, this man knew nothing of his condition nor that I was carrying a son.

Ever since Christian was born, he has attracted abnormal amounts of attention. He has developed months past normal children his age and has been said to be too attentive for a child his age. His eyes are so deep and feel as if they have seen many lives before this one. He is an old soul.

My son is a miracle, there is no question about that, but there is so much more to him. He is on this earth for a reason, as we all are, yet I can't help but feel that his purpose is much greater. He will change our world. The indigo children are here to bring love, peace, humanity and wisdom to our planet.

1 comment:

Drew and Ava's Grandma said...

What a beautiful post! I have no doubt that baby Christian is going to change this world. I feel the same way about my grandson, Drew. Even though we were told he may have emotional,mental and of course, physical setbacks, I could always see something in his eyes that told me he was very special and very aware and knew things we didn't know. Mentally and emotionally, he is perfect and physically, he's a true indigo warrior just like you're little guy.