Baby Christian

Baby Christian
Christian was born with two very rare congenital heart defects; Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Endocardial Fibroelastosis (EFE) He will require three (two down, one to go!) open-heart surgeries to sustain life. He is a miracle and a blessing. We are so greatful to have him here with us. Thank you for stopping in. Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sunday the 5th

Well, we are still here... hmmmmmm

Friday I spent the day with Nicole while paper work was being done in Salem and Portland. Someone really has some issues as there was one signature missing on a form and that has delayed any scheduling until Monday at the earliest. ARRGGGHHHHHH! I know I am totally frustrated, I can only imagine how Nicole and Bryan feel right now. Thankfully Bryan's mom, Sharon, is so good with the people regarding insurance and she has been such a huge help to them. She is a wonderful woman and we are very lucky to have her help.

I will post as we know more...

Grandma Denise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with you! I just went to the "Wheeler's" web site, found out about baby Christian's condition. I am so sorry that I didn't know. I guess that we have been wrapped up in our own problems since JD's Stroke. I sent your Mom a note of Sympathy for loosing her Mother. We just got back from Key West this week visiting with John R. We took his 18 year old son, Bret to meet his newborn brother, Aden. He was born April18. We will keep you all in our prayers. Aunt Gari and Uncle JD

Denise said...

There are still a ton of prayers headed your way. I hope all the glitches get worked out and you guys get to SF where you need to be. I am checking often to look for updates. I have added Christian and mom and dad(and grandmas) to our prayer list as well.

The other Denise Wheeler

nwscrapmom said...

We're definitely still praying. Looking forward to some positive news for a change. I'm sure you've got to be exhausted. Make sure you get some rest... don't try to be super mom, ok? I think it's great that you're able to help out so much with all this that is going on.
((HUGS))
Kit