Baby Christian

Baby Christian
Christian was born with two very rare congenital heart defects; Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Endocardial Fibroelastosis (EFE) He will require three (two down, one to go!) open-heart surgeries to sustain life. He is a miracle and a blessing. We are so greatful to have him here with us. Thank you for stopping in. Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Good Week!






While we are all adjusting to having a new baby around I fell behind in my blogging! Trust me when I say I have heard all about it! But today I made it a point to update and add some new pictures. I hope you all enjoy them.

Christian got to visit with Santa last week. Of course the photo I have is a PDF file and I need to figure out how to convert it. I will post it when I learn that.

Christian had a doctors appointment today and had gained 3 ounces! Good Boy!!!!! He is so tiny now since the surgery. He is up to 6 pounds 11 ounces. Hopefully he will keep up the weight gaining and get healthier all the time. He is looking real good.

Thanks for checking in. I will work on posting more often, but no promises...

Grandma Whee

3 comments:

Denise said...

He looks wonderful. Glad to hear that things are going well.

nwscrapmom said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are going well. Can't wait to see the Santa picture! I cannot believe Christmas is less than a week away. PLEASE e-mail me privately with your mailing address!
((HUGS))
Kitsel

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see he still continues to do well. Hope you all have a very mery Christmas.
Hugs.
Jenn