Baby Christian

Baby Christian
Christian was born with two very rare congenital heart defects; Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Endocardial Fibroelastosis (EFE) He will require three (two down, one to go!) open-heart surgeries to sustain life. He is a miracle and a blessing. We are so greatful to have him here with us. Thank you for stopping in. Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 29, 2007

More cute pictures of the boy!





I wanted to show that Christian did not sleep ALL of the time!
Christian is doing real well. He only gained an ounce last week but hopefully that will improve soon. He needs to get some meat on his bones before his next surgery in March.
He is getting quite the personality now. He only loves his mama when I am around. I hold him and he cries. Oh well, I torture him more and keep on holding him! And I kiss him! HORRORS!!!!!!
Nicole and Bryan and not suffering too much from sleep deprivation as Bryan's mom helps out in that department! They are very lucky to have her around.
That's all for now. I am going to dinner with a friend so I need to get ready. Enjoy the pictures!
Grandma Whee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great new pictures. He is looking wonderful. I can't wait to meet the little guy. I'm glad to hear you had a good Christmas. Hope to chat with you soon.
:) Kit

Anonymous said...

Dear Denise, (Grandma Whee),
Thank you so much for giving us this link to baby Christian's journey to Life blog. He is lovely and so cute. I wish you and the family all the best for the future.
Jenny in Belgium from Quilt-Europe

Unknown said...

Adorable!! What a tough little guy. I'm pregnant myself and due in May. He is such an inspiration.

Uniqueutopia (Jessie)
From swapbot