Baby Christian

Baby Christian
Christian was born with two very rare congenital heart defects; Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Endocardial Fibroelastosis (EFE) He will require three (two down, one to go!) open-heart surgeries to sustain life. He is a miracle and a blessing. We are so greatful to have him here with us. Thank you for stopping in. Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 4, 2008

Wow! It has been a while!

Grandma Whee squeezing my guts out!
Pouty face!
Baby's first Easter
YO! I am so cool and hip!
Check out my new furniture!


Well, a lot of you have been asking when Christians next surgery is. The date is going to be April 15th! He should be in the hospital for just a week this time. So I will have the computer with me again and will update throughout the surgery. Be sure to let us know when you pop in to check!
Christian had his Dr.'s appointment today. That little stinker is 10 pounds 11 ounces and 24 inches long!
He is getting quite the personality. He can be moody. But as you can see by the pictures he is still getting cuter every day!
He celebrated his first Easter surrounded by family. All together there were 19 of us in Nicole and Bryan's new home (which is adorable). We all had a great time and visiting with family is always something to treasure.
I hope that Spring is wonderful for you. We are not too sure what season we are in here. This morning it was sunny, then it snowed, then we had a small tornado hit my work building and do some damage to things left out and shook the building, then it snowed again and got sunny. Right now it is windy and spitting snow. I think I am ready for some nice sunshine and warmer temps.
Anyhow, please comment and let us know how you are doing. Thanks for dropping in!
Grandma Whee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll see you guys soon.. Your room at the Sarah Inn will be ready on your arrival, can't promise you mints on the pillow though, been running low as of late!!!

nwscrapmom said...

He looks wonderful! One thing I noticed is the absence of the feeding tube. Is that recent? We will keep him in our prayers for a speedy operation and that he has a fast recovery. Will this also be done in Portland? Are you going to be going with them? Let me know!