Baby Christian

Baby Christian
Christian was born with two very rare congenital heart defects; Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Endocardial Fibroelastosis (EFE) He will require three (two down, one to go!) open-heart surgeries to sustain life. He is a miracle and a blessing. We are so greatful to have him here with us. Thank you for stopping in. Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

He is here! (forgotten stuff!)

I forgot to tell you that Nicole was induced at 8 am on November 12th. They decided that they would do an emergency c-section after 36 hours of labor! C-secton took 3 minutes. Hmmmmm. Sounds like a good deal to me! Anyway, enjoy the pics in the previous update!

2 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I am so excited to hear the news of Christian's birth. Wow... you're a Grandma! What an adorable little guy. I'm so glad you posted the update. I almost called your cell the other day as I was anxious to hear news. We will continue praying, especially with the upcoming surgery. Not only that the surgery will go well, but that your entire family will feel peace and comfort during such a stressful time! Wish I were there to buy you a coffee and give you a great big hug.
:) Kit
((HUGS)) to everyone!

Simonetta said...

Congratulations to all!!!!Christian is a wonderful baby!!!! Great a Nicole and Bryan!!!
Great a Grandma Denise!!!!I wait with anxiety your new news. Gives a kiss to Nicole an embrace to all of you. Thanks Denise to tell this.I will think of you in my prayer that the surgery can be well everything!!! Ohhh Denise, I would like to be now there with you!!!!HUGSSSS!!!