Baby Christian

Baby Christian
Christian was born with two very rare congenital heart defects; Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Endocardial Fibroelastosis (EFE) He will require three (two down, one to go!) open-heart surgeries to sustain life. He is a miracle and a blessing. We are so greatful to have him here with us. Thank you for stopping in. Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

He's Here!!!!












I tried to update earlier today but it was way too busy! So, here are the pics from yesterday and a few from this afternoon.


I am sorry if the umbilical IV bothers some of you, but we wanted to show what all is going on with Christian.

Anyway, here are the stats!

Born November 13, 2007 at 4:56 pm.

He is 6 lbs 15 oz and 19 3/4 inches long. He had perfect APGAR scores!

This evening Christian was placed on a ventilator and will have the first surgery Friday or Monday. He will have a heart cathetar placed tomorrow. I will be taking more pictures and updating as soon as I can tomorrow for all of you anxiously awaiting!

Take care and check back soon!

Grandma Whee

3 comments:

Elise Michaels Media said...

He is one beautiful baby!! My prayers to him, his parents, you and the rest of his family for a successful surgery!

Unknown said...

Wow, congratulations to you ALL! Christian looks wonderful! Nicole, you and Christian have come a long way together already. I will continue to pray for you all now and for the times to come. Thank you for the updates and the pictures.

Jan Liming

Denise said...

What a beautiful little guy he is! I am still praying for all of you. I will say a little extra prayer for Nicole too. I know how hard, depressing and stressful the NICU can be for a new mommy.