Baby Christian

Baby Christian
Christian was born with two very rare congenital heart defects; Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Endocardial Fibroelastosis (EFE) He will require three (two down, one to go!) open-heart surgeries to sustain life. He is a miracle and a blessing. We are so greatful to have him here with us. Thank you for stopping in. Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Labor! 11-13-2007




Well, we are finally going to have a baby! The kids are so excited! So are us grandmas! This morning began with some different induction techniques and then moved to oxytocin. They have stopped the labor so Nicole can sleep a bit this evening but should be in in an hour to begin in ernest the oxytocin again. They said we will have a baby between 6 and 10 in the morn. I threw in a pic of Nicole from day before yesterday. Boy did a\she get big these last 3 weeks! She is wanting to see her feet again without leaning over. Heck, I have not seen mine in years and I am not even pregnant!
Anyway, I will be updating as time and sleep allows! Keep checking back!
Grandma Whee

7 comments:

Angela said...

Just stopped by to see how things were going. Praying for everyone!

nwscrapmom said...

Just checking in to check on the baby... and Grandma, too! I am anxiously awaiting the news!
Kit

Denise said...

I too am anxiously awaiting the news. Still praying and will keep checking often to see if there is any news.

Little Things said...

Sending positive thoughts, and hoping that things go smoothly for Nicole and baby.

debnjay said...

We too are waiting for news. Hoping all is well for Nicole and the new bundle of joy.

Simonetta said...

I wait with impatience! I will think so much about all of you :))))

Anonymous said...

Um...excuse me Grandma Whee...where are the pictures of my soon to be daughter's future boyfriend????? Glad everything went smooth and sending positive thoughts for Christian for his surgery tomorrow! Princess Julie