Baby Christian

Baby Christian
Christian was born with two very rare congenital heart defects; Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Endocardial Fibroelastosis (EFE) He will require three (two down, one to go!) open-heart surgeries to sustain life. He is a miracle and a blessing. We are so greatful to have him here with us. Thank you for stopping in. Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Nov. 17th morning

I just woke up and called to check on stinker. He is doing very well. Last night he was sucking from a syringe and LOVING it!

Nicole was so excited also because her milk came in! Men, sorry about that. But all of us mommies know wonderful that is! She was thrilled.

I guess I am still trying to catch up on lost sleep. I went to bed about 10:30 and did not get up until 8:40 this morning! What a lazy head I am!

I am off to the shower and then to the hospital. I will post pics and news from today later. Thanks for checking on us!

Grandma Whee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise, I'm the Jehovah's Witness who stopped by last Saturday. I'm so glad to hear that Christian is doing well...he looks great! I'll continue checking especially Monday. Please give my best to Nicole and Bryan...they have a beautiful gift from Jehovah! Our 27 year old son who was born with Tetrology is on his way up from California to visit. I know he will be very interested to hear about Christian. You will all remain in our prayers.
Maryann Abbajay

nwscrapmom said...

Sounds like things are going very well, and I am so happy to hear that! How exciting to get to hold the little guy. I'm tickled you are posting pictures, too. He is so beautiful! Thanks for letting us share in this part of your life. Tell the "kids" I am so happy for them. We will definitely be praying for Christian on Monday and will pray for wisdom and guidance for his surgical team.
Love ya'!
Kit